Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yesterday was my birthday

Nothing special..only tears in my eyes..n pray for someone that can wipe it away..but there is only me n my self..

I dont know what happen inside my heart..thought that i think..the memory that spining in my head..really make me feel so down..i'm powerless rite now..how bad it is??its my birthday..cheer up plz..

If you really care..really understand..why you do this to me??why you make me cry on my birthday??yes you can at least not on this day..or i'm the one that make mistake??i'm crying in the middle of the nite alone..crying for something that i'm not sure..always cry for nothing..stupid of me..such a loser..huwaaaa

4thnovember plz go away n never come again..even 27 sweet memories can be destroy with 1 bad memory..so plz i dont want to see u again..

For the last time..happy birthday to my self..and i hope that i can forget about today..aminnn



No comments:

Post a Comment